Silicone Country's Easy Product Care:
- We recommend washing all of your Silicone Country Cups with hot, soapy water, rinsing well and air-drying.
- Silicone Cups are also dishwasher safe.
If your product comes with the customized cup tags remove them before washing.
- If dirty cups sit for an extended period of time, we recommend a soak of white vinegar with water or baking soda with water overnight.
- If your glasses have any odor when you first receive them it will dissipate within a few days or after washing them.
- It can be safely boiled to sterilize. Certain strong smelling foods can permeate silicone, although this can be easily remedied by boiling in water
- Make sure that your silicone drinkware is completely dry before storing them, to prevent water spotting.
- Silicone products easily accumulate dust during storage. Make sure to wash them with soap and water before each use to rinse away the dust.
- Never use sharp materials on them such as knives, scissors and abrasive scouring pads.
- Do not place them in direct contact with the source of heat or open flames for they will melt.