Time: 4 mins Serving Size: 1
3/4 oz Whiskey
|3/4 oz Apple Liquor|
1/2 oz Vanilla Vodka
|1 cup Apple Cider|
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
|Garnish: Cinnamon, Whole Cloves|
- Fill Silicone Country cup with Ice.
- Add the Apple Cider, Whiskey, Apple Liquor, Vanilla Vodka and Cinnamon to the cup.
- Stir ingredients together.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of Cinnamon, couple of Whole Cloves and Cider Ice Cubes
How To Make: Cider Ice Cubes
Cider Ice Cubes are a fun addition to any fall drink to add flavor and character and they are super easy to make!
- In any ice tray (we used a silicone pumpkin ice tray to be extra festive) sprinkle cinnamon on the tray.
- Carefully pour cider into the tray.
- Sprinkle more cinnamon on top.
- Then freeze and in an hour you will have fun fall ice cubes.
Best part about this recipe is you can add a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream and turn your after dinner drink into an after dinner dessert!
Want another delicious recipes? Check out 'How To Make: Apple Cider Margarita'