It's October and the best time of the year. The time of year where the impossible is possible.
The end of harvest season is upon us and All Hallows Eve will arrive soon, a time thought to thin the barrier between our world and the world of ghost and spirits.
So what better way to celebrate then with some Midnight Margaritas!
A spooky treat from the Halloween Classic: Practical Magic.
|1.5oz Tequila||1.5oz Black Currant Liqueur|
|3oz Black Currant Juice or Blackberry Juice||Garnish: Black Salt, Lime|
•Note: I used Sours Black Currant Liqueur, but DeKuyper Creme De Cassis (Black Currant Liqueur) is another option. I ordered Black Currant Juice from Trader Joes
- Salt the rim of the glass by rubbing a slice of Lime around the rim of glass and then dip rim of glass into Black Salt.
- In a shaker mix Tequila, Black Currant Liqueur, Black Currant Juice and Ice. Shake well.
- Put crushed ice or regular ice into the salted glass.
- Pour the Tequila mix into glass and garnish with a Lime.
- Then turn on, "Put a Lime In The Coconut" and dance around your kitchen!
Want another delicious recipes? Check out 'How To Make: Apple Cider Margarita'