- 1.5 oz (1 jigger) Tequila
- 1/2 cup Sweet and Sour Mix
- 1.5 oz (1 jigger) Raspberry Liqueur
- Slice of Lime and/or Raspberries
- Salt the rim of a Silicone Country glass. To do so, pour salt (black or white) onto a small plate, moisten the rim of the glass with a lime slice and press into the salt.
- In a shaker full of ice, combine Tequila, Sour Mix and Raspberry Liqueur.
- Shake vigorously and strain into salt rimmed glass.
- Garnish with slice of lime and/or raspberry.
Get your own set of silicone glasses to make our delicious drink recipes in today!
Want more amazing recipes?? Follow us on Pinterest!!
Did you try our Raspberry Margarita? We would love to hear about your experience in the comments or on Facebook!