Finding this recipe means you must have the luck of the Irish on your side!! You might need to pinch yourself.
With three different kinds of alcohol, it’s a strong one. Take it slow!
- 6 cups (3 pints) vanilla ice cream
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) creme de menthe liqueur
- 3 ounces (1/3 cup) vodka
- 3 ounces (1/3 cup) Irish cream liqueur (like Baileys)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Maraschino cherries and sweetened whipped cream for garnish
- Add vanilla ice cream, creme de menthe, vodka, Irish cream liqueur, and vanilla extract to a blender and mix until completely blended.
- Divide between two tall glasses and top with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry. Serve with a straw.
Get your own set of silicone glasses to make our delicious drink recipes in today!
Want more amazing recipes?? Follow us on Pinterest!!
Want to try this recipe? Pin it to your drinks or Holiday Board for later!
Did you try our Boozy Shamrock Shake? We would love to hear about your experience in the comments or on Facebook!
Tag us in a picture of the drink you made and we will send you a 20% off discount code.